Medical Council of Canada
We have worked with the Medical Council of Canada on numerous projects in support of the organization’s Communications team. Some of these include:
- Developing content for a number of the organization’s websites
- Re-envisioning, messaging, and writing its new corporate brochure
- Assisting with content auditing and alignment
- Working with subject matter experts on the presentation of complex material to lay audiences
- Training internal staff on effective web communication and content development
Whatever the project may be, we work closely with MCC’s communication team to understand goals, internal client needs, and the MCC brand and positioning. We contribute more than content, by providing objective, strategic guidance on messaging and approaches.
For example, when we worked with the MCC on its new brochure, we encouraged the organization to re-think how it communicates its value to the Canadian medical community and the Canadian public.